CALL US on +91-8121004004
Newspapers of India. We are Advertising Agency serving Ad Rates &
bookings for more than 100 leading publications.
Bhaves Advertisers works online to book advertisements for The Hindu. We book Display, Classifieds, Appointment, Tender Notice, Public Notice, Obituary, Classified Display and all other types of advertisement categories. You can give or publish your ad in The Hindu through us. We offer special discount on tariff rates.
The Hindu, is a leading English Daily Newspaper in South India. The Hindu, started in 1878 as a weekly, became a daily in 1889 and from then on has been steadily growing. It has its largest base of circulation in South India, especially Tamil Nadu with corporate office at Chennai (Madras).
The Hindu Advertisement Tariff Details
- All Editions / South Edition Rates.
Ad rates applicable for Display / Financial / Tenders / Premium Positions / Opportunities / Special Features / Weekend Brands.
- City Wise Rate Card of The Hindu.
Edition wise advertising rates of The Hindu Display Advertisement.
- Metro Plus Rate Card.
- Opportunities (Recruitment) Ad Card.
- Hindu Education Plus Ad Rates.
- Property Plus (Habitat) Ad Rates.
- Hindu Friday Review Ad Rates.
City wise Circulation of The Hindu
|1. Ahmedabad - 10,871||2. Bangalore - 1,06,811||3. Chennai - 3,97,868|
|4. Coimbatore - 1,09,248||5. Hubli - 17,406||6. Hyderabad - 1,61,688|
|7. Kochi - 75,089||8. Kolkatta - 23,515||9. Kozhikode - 34141|
|10. Lucknow - 7,848||11. Madurai - 76,865||12. Mangalore - 17,467|
|13. Mohali - 14,373||14. Noida - 1,12,712||15. Thiruvananthapuram - 70,209|
|16. Tiruchirapalli - 49,283||17. Vijayawada - 65,290||18. Visakhapatnam - 65,808|
The Hindu is printed in thirteen centres including the Main Edition at Chennai (Madras) where the Corporate Office is based. The printing centres at Coimbatore, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Madurai, New Delhi, Vizag, Thiruvanathapuram, Kochi, Vijayawada, Mangalore, Tiruchirapalli and Kolkata are connected with high speed data lines for news transmission across the country.
Supplements and Features
- Monday (Metro Plus, Business Review, Education Plus)
- Tuesdays (Metro Plus, Young World, Book Review)
- Wednesdays (Metro Plus, Job Opportunities)
- Thursdays (Metro Plus, Nxg, Science, Engineering, Technology & Agriculture)
- Fridays (Friday Features, Cinema Plus)
- Saturdays (Metro Plus Weekend, Property Plus)
- Sundays (Weekly Magazine, Downtown, Retail Plus, Classifieds, Open Page, Literary Review, every first Sunday)
We accept payment through net-banking or direct deposit in our HDFC Bank Account.
To know more details Click here
Newspaper Advertising Tips
Here are some tips for newspaper advertising